Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Marianne's Design Divas put out the banners and bunting

This month our challenge over at Marianne's Design Divas is to have banners or bunting on your project. I though I would take the chance to do something different so made some bunting rather than my normal card :D

 I have used a whole load of marianne D stuff for these so I will let you know which I have used for each seperate one. The papers though are all from the dark vintage pack and all the indivdual bunting main shapes are made using petra's small ovals dies.

 For this first one I have used Tiny flower 3 that I have paper pieced and then I cut the butterflies out in black and folded their wings up to give it a more 3d look. 

 I have cut the main bird out twice to give it a bit of a shadow effect and then stuck it in front of the cage on some foam pads so it stands out. 


And last but not least I have paper pieced my tree die, the house and bird at the bottom are from THIS die set. The little bird in the tree is HERE and the grass is from THIS set.

1 comment:

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.